Person Specification: Shop Assistant (Part Time and Full Time)
The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate:
- Good customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of good shop stewardship: Cleanliness, stocking, rotation etc
- Good communication skills, particularly in dealing with customers, colleagues, and in receiving instructions from directors and reporting back to directors.
- Self-motivation and attention to detail in completing all assigned tasks comprehensively.
- The ability to and confidence to work alone on site when necessary, with telephone, video call and email support from a manager.
- The ability to undertake personal risk assessments, recognise hazards, limit risk and avoid risk where appropriate.
- Basic numeracy skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- A willingness to undertake relevant training.
- An understanding of and sympathy with the ethics & principles of Indigo Wholefoods (beneficial, not essential.)