Job Description: Shop Assistant (Part Time and Full Time)
Hours: Vary. There is a 30 minute paid lunchbreak on each day on shifts over 6 hours and a 20 minute paid break on each day on shifts under 6 hours.
Wages: £9 per hour.
Probation Period: New employees will, on completion of a satisfactory probationary period (13 weeks), be offered a permanent contract.
- To serve customers at the till.
- To help customers with their enquiries.
- Maintaining a Covid-secure workplace.
- Preparing recycling and waste for collection.
- Receiving deliveries.
- Shelf Stocking.
- Pricing Products.
- Cash handling and reporting.
- Key holding.
- Opening and closing shop.
- Data entry
- In addition to processing customer sales, orders and loyalty transactions, shop assistants receiving deliveries need to input the delivery details into the purchase orders section of the EPOS system and correcting stock levels when seen to be inaccurate.
- Any other task as agreed with a manager that may from time-to-time be needed to deliver the Indigo Wholefoods service.
- To undertake relevant training.
- George Howell
- Anita Aggarwal